Tracking Covid-19 Greece
Δείτε την σελίδα στα Ελληνικά
The four-level preparedness map corresponds to 5 colors (dark red, red, orange, yellow and green) based on epidemiological indicators used by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The epidemiological map will be produced weekly at the level of each Region and especially for the islands at the Municipality level.
The purpose of the epidemiological map is to inform Greeks and visitors to our country, as well as to link preparedness levels with public health measures.
The map is updated on a weekly basis by the team of epidemiologists of the Committee of Experts of the Ministry of Health in collaboration with EODY and the Ministry of Civil Protection, taking into account the following epidemiological indicators:
• 7-day moving average of cases per 100,000 inhabitants
• 14-day number of cases per 100,000 inhabitants
• Control positivity index
• Weekly percentage change of cases
• Number of active cases
• Age distribution of cases
• Weekly number of new hospitalizations per 100,000 inhabitants
• Weekly number of deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
• Vaccination coverage rate
• Active case reproduction rate (Rt)
• Health system occupancy
• Contact tracking analysis
• Mutation analysis
The final configuration of the epidemiological map results after a combined evaluation of the above indicators.
The map shows for each Region / Municipality:
– the 7-day moving average of cases per 100,000 inhabitants
– the positivity index (%)
– the vaccination coverage (as it results from the available information of residents within the Regional Unit), and
– the weekly trend (increasing, decreasing or stable).